Wirefy professional grade crimping tool for heat shrink connectors has a smooth and efficient ratcheting mechanism that creates uniform and rock-solid crimps. Electrical wiring DIY enthusiasts, as well as professional electricians will be impressed by the outstanding quality and high performance of these wire crimpers. Heat shrink terminals are crimped by pressing on the handles of the crimping tool until they open up automatically. Precise ratcheting mechanism will ensure the same amount of crimping force for all your crimps. Professional grade single indent wide crimping die was designed specifically for heat shrink connectors. It will ensure strong crimps, and prevent heat shrink insulation damage.
The tool has a star wheel to adjust the crimping force with (+) and (-) indicators. The minus (-) direction provides less crimping force, while the plus (+) direction increases the crimping force. There is a handle release lever on the lower handle. When pushed in, the lever activates the release mechanism and opens the jaws.
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL – this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with heat shrink connectors
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE – The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES – The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help