attenuator F to M LC UPC 2db
As optical passive devices, FS attenuators are mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
Fixed LC/UPC Singlemode Fiber Optic Attenuator, 2dB
- Precise attenuation values
- Low PDL & insertion loss
- Precisional reflection polishing
1. Flexiable case for easy portability
Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
2. Durable plastic shell for permanent protectionShaped with precision refined Polymer, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
3. Elaborately designed packing for no-damage delivery
Professional designed 10-pack bag, fitting size will maximum buffered the collision in transit and ensure no-damage delivery.
Optical attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. It is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver. Optical attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment and other high power applications.