fiber optic cable 24 core, singlemode ADSS-SPAN80
ADSS cable is loose tube stranded. Fibers, 250μm, are positioned into a loose tube made of high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) as a non-metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After the cable core is filled with filling compound. it is covered with thin PE inner sheath. After stranded layer of aramid yarns are applied over the inner sheath as strength member, the cable is completed with PE or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath.
Widely used in self support aerial/overhead.
1. Can be installed without shutting off the power.
2. Excellent mechanical performance.
3. Good performance of tensile strength and temperature.
4. Light weight and small diameter reducing the load caused by ice/wind, as well as the load on towers
5. Long life span time over 30 years.
There are no reviews yet.