Media convertor SAE-100-G20
This SAE-100-G20 features with link loss diagnosis, electrical port link diagnosis and optical port link diagnosis, dynamic data transmission, full-duplex/half-duplex, speed indicator. It provides the stand-alone RJ-45 electrical interface port, automatic cross connection with switch and hub network. High-performance optical fiber interface, good compatibility and high reliability, fully compatible with other devices. Accordingly, multimode, single mode up to 80 km or more can supported by this equipment. The SAE-100-G20 media converter provides a network point for data transmission. The media converter features simple and reliable design, automatic identification Ethernet requirements, duplex and high-speed. Remarkably, It has 1 Gigabit fiber ports(SFPs) that helps designers to improve their planning and use the network intelligently. SAE-100-G20 made by high quality of components were rigorous screened, have superior performance in stability, environmental adaptability. The product planned in a way of better resistance and ability to corrosion and electromagnetic interference. Power input also made a suitable and reliable types of power, to get more powerful suitability to environment.
- Full Industrial design ,Gigabit Dual Fiber Media Converter
- Card-type or Stand-alone type for your choice; suitable for concentration management 2U Racks
- Supports IEEE 802.3U; IEEE 802.3X; IEEE 802.3z/AB; IEEE 802.1d standard
- Full duplex flow control or half duplex backpressure flow control, with auto negotiation function
- The electrical interface port supports 1000Mbps,100Mbps,10Mbps, both ends of the electrical interface port can use different speed (Working bandwidth for full-duplex is line-speed 2XMbps)
- Provide stand-alone RJ-45 electrical interface port, automatic cross connection with switch and hub network
- plug and play designing
- Supports automatic cross of twisted pair ports
- LED supported for link failure indication and status in order to better monitoring.
There are no reviews yet.