FiberShack – Fiber Optic Stripping Tool – 3 Hole Fiber Stripper with 6″ handle – Includes Hex Key for fine adjustments
- INDUSTRY PROVEN DESIGN: Our Three hole Fiber stripping tool is field tested, delivering top performance on client sites making it Ideal for use with both FTTH and industrial FTTX, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Precision tune this Fiber Stripper with a 1.5mm Allen Key included. Our Fiber Cable Cutter hex key ensures more accurate cable cuts than a conventional stripper.
- QUALITY DESIGN – Every fiber optic stripper has a TPR / Thermoplastic handle and is tested after production to ensure a consistent high quality cut out of the box.
- CUT DEPTH RANGES: Hole 1 – 1.6 > 3 mm fiber jacket cuts down to the 600 – 900 micron buffer coating. Hole 2: strips the 600-900 micron buffer coating down to the 250 micron coating. Hole 3: cleanly strips the 250 micron cable down to the glass fiber.
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER – Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We always found it difficult to source raw materials for jobs at short notice, and at a good price. So we started to source our own fiber products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems. This need has created our brand, Fibershack, your mission critical supplier for all Fiber Optic needs.