Wire Stripper CFS-2
Fiber Optic Stripper CFS-2 is a widely used general tool. It is mainly used for moving tube and coating of fibers, can handle most of the common application. Besides, the handle uses a ergonomic design so that it is more comfortable for long time operation. After manufacturers preset all of sizes, you do not need to adjust .All of cutting ends has precise mechanical tolerance to make operation clean and smooth.
Wire Stripper CFS-2
- CABLE STRIPPER: Our cable tool is made from durable material and offers precisely set technology that does not need adjusting. Its measures 6.5ʺ (165 mm) long and is compact and light, with a total weight of 4.2 oz
- CABLE PREPARATION: This wire stripping tool was constructed to easily strip 1.6 mm–3 mm jackets, 900 micron tight buffers, or 250 micron buffer coating from cables. It can strip wire without scratching the fiber. The handle fits in either hand.
- SAFE CABLE STRIPPER TOOL: When it comes to designing tools, safety is our top priority. Our cutters are safer than knives. Unlike a traditional knife or pair of scissors, our splitter is designed to protect your hands from blade-related injuries.
- PORTABLE TRAVEL TOOLS: We understand that technicians are moving from job site to job site. We design tools that technicians can easily transport. The small, compact design of our wire stripping tool is ideal to store and carry in tool boxes.
- OUR STORY: We are a premier manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality wire and cable tools. We offer professionals access to safe and reliable instruments across a variety of markets. Our goal is to be the leader in innovative wire tools.
For stripping 250 micron buffer coating to expose 125 micron cladded fiber
•Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
• 140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
• Pre-set at the factory – no adjustments needed
• Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
• All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
• Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
• Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use