HFBR-4531Z Simplex Fiber Optic Connector (HFBR-4531Z Simplex OR POF Connector 4531Z)
Products on this page from fiber optic bank and network The plastic fiber optic connector 4531Z (plastic fiber optic connector HFBR-4531Z simplex, plastic connector 4531) which is commonly known as POF Simplex 4531Z connector is considered. This connector model is from the series of HFBR-453XZ connectors that has color coding to facilitate Easy identification of sending and receiving connections. Connectors 4533 are blue and 4535 are gray.
Previous in the article, plastic fiber optic cable, we explained about plastic fiber optic cable and its types of connectors. First, we will briefly explain about plastic fiber optic cable.
Plastic optical fibers
Plastic fiber optic Plastic Fiber cable or POF or polymer fiber optics is a type of optical fiber. The difference between plastic fibers and glass optical fibers is in the type of blind used.
Which is used in plastic type of plastic blind and glass type of glass blind, which have different diameters. Plastic optical fibers are several hundred times more optical fibers with glass cores in terms of core diameter. Plastic optical fibers act similar to glass optical fibers. Plastic is used for data transmission and lighting.
Plastic fiber optic connector:
Plastic cables also have their own connectors due to the difference in size and diameter of their cores. Generally, the common specifications between plastic connectors are as follows.
- This connector is made of two-piece plastic rivet and has a thermal crimp to rivet the plastic cable.
- This connector provides fast performance when connected when paired with Versatile Link components.
- Duplex connections are set up to ensure proper orientation when cable enters.
- If you use plastic cable and its connectors, if they are exposed to high operating temperatures, the cable connection can be strengthened with an RTV adhesive.
- The connector is made of flame retardant material VALOX UL94V-0.
Plastic fiber connector 4531Z
As mentioned above, the 4531 Z plastic fiber optic connector has a simple, edgeless locking mechanism with a simple black connector body. Connector 4531 POF Connector is designed to be compatible with Link multifunction transceivers and has a color code to facilitate the identification of transmitter and receiver connections.
This connector is intended for use with 1 mm plastic optical fiber (POF) with a maximum coverage of 2.2 mm.
The advantages of HFBR-4531 plastic connector can be anti-electromagnetic interference and anti-vibration electromagnetic radiation and ensure that in any case the bit transfer rate of zero high temperature and low temperature (-55 to 85 ° C) easy installation and no need for repair And maintenance noted
Uses of POF Connector 4531Z
From plastic fiber optic cables and plastic connectors generally in:
- Industrial data transfer and automation
- Industrial robot bus system
- Intelligent system and server system Communication exchange system Digital multimedia system
- Medical assessment system and MRI and laser devices
Plastic Fiber Optic Connector 4531Z Simplex (4531 HFBR-4531Z Simplex OR POF Connector)
|Plastic fiber optic connector
|HFBR-4531Z Simplex OR POF Connector from HFBR-453XZ series
|Wavelength of plastic fiber optics:
|650 or 530 nm
|5x core diameter Numerical
|Tensile strength :
|1.0dB (0 to 80N)
|1.0dB (5 to 50 Hz, range 1.5 mm)
|-55 to + 85 degrees Celsius
|55 to + 85 degrees Celsius
|CE و REACH
The above information has been written and compiled by the technical experts of the network fiber optic bank with reference to the l-com site