LC connectors reduce space requirements by 50%, over 2.50mm ferrule connectors, without sacrificing performance. LC connectors are available in industry standard beige (multimode), blue (singlemode) and green (angle polish) colors, and will accommodate 900μm buffered fiber, 1.60mm, 2.00mm, or 3.00mm jacketed cable. With its six-position tuning feature, the connector may be used to achieve unprecedented insertion loss performance by optimizing the alignment of the fiber cores. Additionally, 45° and 90° boot options are available for 1.60mm and 2.00mm jacketed cable.
Eight-port, quad, duplex and simplex LC mating adapters are available in blue, beige, green and aqua colors. The adapters are available in snap-mount or screw-mount configurations, ceramic or metal alignment sleeves, and can also be provided with safety shutters on one or both sides to help prevent eye injuries. Loopback adapters are also available for testing SFF and SFP devices in numerous applications.
Tight-jacketed cable LC connectors are designed with an elongated internal ferrule plug, which allows the fiber to move in tandem with the internal plug, thereby reducing potential for micro bends, increased insertion loss and fiber breakage.
- Complies with IEC 61754-20 and TIA 604-10-B, FOCIS-10 for intermateability
- Low insertion loss and back reflection capability
- Compact SFF design with snag free latch for easy insertion and consistent connection
- Connector housing and duplex clip available in different colors for easy identification
- Zirconia ceramic ferrule available in several performance grades
- RoHS materials, REACH SvHC compliant
- Individual parts packed in bulk package
- Datacentre applications
- Telecommunication networks
- LAN, MAN and WAN application
- Data processing networks
- CATV – Cable television
- Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH)
- Premises distribution