Patch panel optical fiber 12 core
The 48 Port 1U FC Fiber Optic Patch Panel with Mechanical Sliding Mechanism (Part number: 019040Q00) from Canovate is a Fiber Patch Panel that allow connection between multiple operators and customers. Fiber patch panel is a passive device that is used to organize the optical fiber cable connections. It not only provides cable interconnections between facilities but can also work as a protection to avoid the damage of optical fiber connections.
Patch panel optical fiber 12 core FC
Fiber optic patch panels are termination nodes for fiber optic cables, and connecting points for individually spliced optical fibers. Typically, they look like trays, and are designed to house dense arrays of fiber optic cables and optical fibers in a way that protects the fibers and arranges them so they are easy to work with and maintain. Fiber Optic Patch Panel with Mechanical Sliding Mechanism has 48 port capacity for FC Duplex adaptors. It’s a cost-effective solution to professional cable management, this model features an economically designed mechanical pull-out mechanism for a safe cable-management solution in high-density environments.
- FTTX applications, Plaza and Residence applications, 4G, 4.5G, 5G applications, Rail systems, Telecommunication networks, CATV applications, Data Centers, IT Rooms.
- Protection class: IP68
- Total 7 inlet/outlet ports
- Diameter of 2 ports is 25mm
- Diameter of oval port is 20 mm (can also accommodate 3 pcs. of fiber cable with max. diameter of 20mm)
- All installation accessories are included, good sealed performance.
- Splitter Option 1×4, 1×8, 2×4, 2×8
- Quick installation type, easy to install and maintain.
- Widely used for aerial and underground.