patch cord FC-FC /UPC, single mode Duplex, LSZH, 3mm
Patch Cord LC APC SC APC SM Duplex 3mm LSZH Fiber Patch Cord are used for connections to CATV (Cable Television), telecommunication networks, computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment. Applications include communication rooms, FTTH (Fiber to The Home), LAN (Local Area Network), FOS (fiber optic sensor), Fiber Optic Communication System, Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment, Defense combat readiness, etc.
Fiber optic patch cable, often called fiber optic patch cord or fiber jumper cable, is a fiber optic cable terminated with fiber optic connectors on both ends. It has two major application areas: computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels or optical cross connect distribution center. Fiber optic patch cables are for indoor applications only.
- Non-optical disconnect performance
- High quality zirconia ferrules
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Materials meet RoHS requirements
- Riser, Plenum, and LSZH fiber jumper cord available
- Computer networks
- CATV networks
- Active device termination